Liquitex FLUID MEDIUMS professional artists acrylic colour effects additives
Liquitex FLUID MEDIUMS
ALL FLUID MEDIUMS
- Increase Flow
- Dry transparent or translucent
- Extend the volume of thin paint
- Make an excellent archival adhesive for collage
Gloss Medium & Varnish
Improves adhesion and protects paintings
Increases fluidity and reduces sheen
Ultra Matte Medium
Extends colour while maintaining opacity
Fluid Painting MediumTexture: FluidSheen: GlossRelative Opacity: Transparent
- For creating brilliant jewel like glazes with acrylic artist colours.
- Excellent brushing and levelling qualities.
- Dries quickly for rapid layering.
- Mix with any amount of acrylic colour. Small quantities of colour provide the most transparency.
- Works best with transparent or translucent colours.
- Flexible, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry.
- Apply to dry, painted areas to change coloration without losing established detail. Under layer must be thoroughly dry before applying the next coat. May be dried with a hair dryer to speed drying.
- Mix in a small amount of colour with the medium. Mix thoroughly and colour will lighten. Colour will darken and go back to a thin, transparent version of the original colour as the medium dries and becomes transparent
Slow-Dri Blending Medium
Slows drying while increasing fluidity
Palette Wetting Spray
Prevents "skinning over"
Contains 4 x 59ml one each of:
- Glazing medium
- Ultra matte medium
- Slow-dri blending medium
- Matte medium